OUR COMMITMENT TO RECREATIONAL ACCESS
As part of the company’s commitment to environmental awareness and sustainability, FirstLight maintains and operates nature trails and recreation and environmental programs at our facilities in Massachusetts and Connecticut. Numerous opportunities are offered year-round for the public and school groups free of charge.
Choose a recreational area below to learn more about it.
Please use the list below the map to select a location.
- Barton Cove and Munn's Ferry Campgrounds
- Connecticut River Cruise
- Northfield Mountain Recreation & Environmental Center
- Turners Falls Fishway
- Bulls Bridge Recreation Area
- Dike Point Interpretive Trail
- Falls Village Recreation Area
- Scotland Dam Recreation Area
- Shepaug Recreational Area
- Stevenson Recreation Area