serving communities in massachusetts and connecticut
FirstLight Power is a leading clean power producer based in Massachusetts and Connecticut with a portfolio that includes over 1,400 MW of hydroelectric generation, pumped hydro energy storage, and solar generation. Our locations include two pumped hydro energy storage facilities, six conventional hydroelectric generation plants, five run-of-river hydroelectric generation plants, and one solar generation facility.
Choose a facility below to learn more about it.
Please use the list below the map to select a location.
- Brandeis University Battery
- Cabot Generating Station
- Northfield Mountain Pumped Hydro Storage Station
- Northfield Mountain Solar Generating Station
- Turners Falls Generating Station (No. 1 Station)
- UMASS Dartmouth Battery Storage
- Bantam Generating Station
- Bulls Bridge Generating Station
- Falls Village Generating Station
- Robertsville Generating Station
- Rocky River Pumped Hydro Storage Station
- Scotland Dam Generating Station
- Shepaug Generating Station
- Stevenson Generating Station
- Taftville Generating Station
- Tunnel Generating Station
Stevenson Generating Station
One of the largest hydro stations in Connecticut, Stevenson has been supplying the region with more than 100,000 MWh of clean hydroelectricity each year since 1919. Located on the Housatonic River, Stevenson Dam creates Lake Zoar, one of the state’s largest and most beautiful lakes. The impoundment serves as an economic driver for its host communities in Oxford, Monroe, Newtown, and Southbury.