serving communities in massachusetts and connecticut
FirstLight Power Resources is a leading clean power producer based in Massachusetts and Connecticut with a portfolio that includes over 1,400 MW of hydroelectric generation, pumped hydro energy storage, and solar generation. Our locations include two pumped hydro energy storage facilities, six conventional hydroelectric generation plants, five run-of-river hydroelectric generation plants, and one solar generation facility.
Choose a facility below to learn more about it.
Please use the list below the map to select a location.
- Cabot Generating Station
- Northfield Mountain Pumped Hydro Storage Station
- Northfield Mountain Solar Generating Station
- Turners Falls Generating Station (No. 1 Station)
- Bantam Generating Station
- Bulls Bridge Generating Station
- Falls Village Generating Station
- Robertsville Generating Station
- Rocky River Pumped Hydro Storage Station
- Scotland Dam Generating Station
- Shepaug Generating Station
- Stevenson Generating Station
- Taftville Generating Station
- Tunnel Generating Station
Turners Falls Generating Station (No. 1 Station)
The Turners Falls project is a five-unit conventional hydroelectric station located on the Connecticut River in Montague.
The first of two plants that make up the 2.7 mile long Turners Falls Project, Station No. 1 has been providing clean, renewable hydropower since 1905. The Project is currently equipped with 3 upstream fish passage facilities, which operate on a schedule established annually by the Connecticut River Atlantic Salmon Commission.