serving communities in massachusetts, connecticut and pennsylvania
FirstLight Power is a leading clean power producer based in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania with a portfolio that includes over 1,400 MW of hydroelectric generation, pumped hydro energy storage, and solar generation. Our locations include two pumped hydro energy storage facilities, six conventional hydroelectric generation plants, seven run-of-river hydroelectric generation plants, two battery storage assets, and one solar generation facility.
Choose a facility below to learn more about it.
Please use the list below the map to select a location.
- Brandeis University Battery
- Cabot Generating Station
- Northfield Mountain Pumped Hydro Storage Station
- Northfield Mountain Solar Generating Station
- Turners Falls Generating Station (No. 1 Station)
- UMASS Dartmouth Battery Storage
- Bantam Generating Station
- Bulls Bridge Generating Station
- Falls Village Generating Station
- Robertsville Generating Station
- Rocky River Pumped Hydro Storage Station
- Scotland Dam Generating Station
- Shepaug Generating Station
- Stevenson Generating Station
- Taftville Generating Station
- Tunnel Generating Station
- Allegheny 8
- Allegheny 9